Children Over 4 Years Old $18.00
Children Under 4 Years Old $15.00
The Elks Place is built for Movement. Join Elko and Elka for hours of FUN.
Our indoor play center houses a multi-level indoor playground, which includes climb towers, trampoline, slides, tunnels, and ball-blasting arena. The Elks Place is the most fun indoor play center in New York! We have designated age-appropriate play areas so that children feel safe and can play and explore in an area suited to their learning experiences and developmental needs. We even have play areas for toddlers, including fun rides and activities! Our indoor playground was designed to meet the needs of your family, which is why we also provide quality and healthy snacks and lunches.
We are Harriman-Woodbury’s favorite birthday party venue! Come celebrate your birthday with your friends and the lovely Elko and Elka!
So what are you waiting for? Come and join the FUN!
- Use our indoor playground at own risk.
- Everyone must wear socks at all times in the indoor playground area.
- Do not bring outside food or drinks into The Elks Place.
- Parents and guardians 18+ years of age are required to accompany their children at all times, except children admitted with Drop-and-Shop service.
- A wristband must be worn at all times.
- For security purposes, the premises are monitored 24 hours a day by video monitoring surveillance equipment.
- The Elks Place waiver must be signed for each child under the age of 16 in the facility.
- No re-entry is allowed. If you leave, you must buy new admissions to get in again.
- The Elks Place is not responsible for missing, damage, theft of personal property, and injuries during your stay at the facility and indoor playground.
- Please do not bring sick kids to play at The Elks Place. Any children observed to have a fever, vomiting, or show other outward signs of illness will be asked to leave for the day and come back 24 hours after symptoms cease.
- The Elks Place is a nut-free zone!
- No outside balloons please.
- Strollers are not allowed in the playground areas – they must remain in the lobby/snack areas.